20091018

DIGITAL_ART, A START


Where's Dann? Dann, where is he? Dann, come back Dann. We want new stuff, please post new stuff. Dann, where in the jolly mother's hell are you? -- Oi, shush! You are too bloody noisy. I'm here, hold it hold it. Where have I been? Been working double-shifts at my mellow workplace, and entertaining myself with this.


Full-sized Piece


TLC Look-up



It's growing exactly as I want it to. I'll keep you tuned with updates and changes as they keep on coming. I am very excited with this project, as with the fact that I am finally getting a grip on how my hand reacts to the Pen sensibility and tablet active-area. It's coming along rather nicely. Lastly, this piece still has no name to it, and so; What if you guys lend me some help with that too? Throw a few name submissions onto your comments and help the crouchy old-man here.


Tvj

1 comment:

saxandlax7 said...

Dann, your work continues to mature, and I am happy i get to see it.
sam